Piaf
Top 50 Contributor
Victoria, British Columbia Canada
Posts 2,489
Founder
Piaf replied on Wed, Jul 12 2017 1:16 AM

Very nice indeed, enjoy!  Smile

Jeff

Beogram 4000, Beogram 4002, Beogram 4004, Beogram 8000, Beogram 8002, Beogram 1602. Beogram 4500 CD player, B&O CDX player, Beocord 5000 T4716, Beocord 8004, Beocord 9000. Beomaster 1000, Beomaster 1600, Beomaster 2400.2, Beomaster 2400.2, Beomaster 4400, Beomaster 4500, Beolab 5000, Beomaster 5000, BeoCenter 9000. BeoSound Century,  S-45, S-75, S-75, M-75, MC 120.2 speakers; B&O Illuminated Sign (with crown & red logo). B&O grey & black Illuminated Sign, B&O black Plexiglas dealer sign, B&O ash tray, B&O (Orrefors) dealer award vase,  B&O Beotime Clock. Navy blue B&O baseball cap, B&O T-shirt X2, B&O black ball point pen, B&O Retail Management Binder

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 9,362
Bronze Member

Got myself a pair of the H4's a couple of weeks ago.

I liked them when they came out - but not the colours Sad

So I said - when/if they will be available in all black, I'll come back to it.

Remeber - you always have to ask yourself, do you need an extra pair of headphones Whistle

In this case, yes - they are my first Bluetooth headphones.

The BT technology has matured.

I don't fancy stuffing anything into my ears.

The H8/9 were too clumsy and imo not easy to manage.

The H4's are just right.

In the box was a voucher for a gift, that I could fetch at my local store (where I also bought the H4).

I went there again the other day - and got this little powerbank.

Nothing 'big', but enough for charging the H4, once should you run out of steam on the go.

And it has Bang & Olufsen written on it Cool

All in all very pleased with this purchase.

I use them at home too - some times these and sometimes my (good old) H6.

But I must admit, once you get used to the convenience of being 'unattached', it's hard to use the cable.

So it is more like: if I have a longer session listening from my HP-amp on my V1 or the Playmaker...., I take the H6's.

Otherwise the H4's get connected to my iPad/iPhone

Both have kind of the same sound signature.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

BenSA
Top 75 Contributor
Durban, South Africa
Posts 1,059
Bronze Member

I asked a friend of mine to collect new PC boards from B&O Knightsbridge for me to bring back to South Africa. 

He ever so kindly bought me a Beoplay P2 in blue as a gift...also bought one for himself. I always say the best B&O's are the free ones. 

Fantastic little speaker. 

Page 33 of 33 (1283 items) « First ... < Previous 29 30 31 32 33 | RSS