Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Click here to tell us about your new email address

Leaving the Beolit plugged into mains

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 1 Reply | 1 Follower

GintFaceKilla
Not Ranked
1 Posts
OFFLINE
Bronze Member
GintFaceKilla posted on Mon, Jul 17 2017 3:16 PM

Hi, I wanted to know if it is bad for the battery leaving the Beolit permanently plugged in? Does it use a pass-though when playing off the mains and bypass battery?

All Replies

Busterbird
Not Ranked
24 Posts
OFFLINE
Bronze Member

Hello - I can't answer your question, but I will share my experience. I have a battery issue with my Beolit 12. I have never used it unplugged, and it is completely dead suddenly. I am unable to reset it. That makes me think that if the battery goes dead - not just discharged, but dead - you are out of luck. Apologies if this isn't helpful. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS